Sunday, July 09, 2006

My day...

So I was out looking at couches today and found some but, just don't know if I can part with that much money-even though I really do need to get a couch and get rid of my futon-time to become an adult and own a couch right?! Well, like I said I found some, pretty good deals, but since I was just not feeling it, I decided to go to Marshall's instead. So, I head for the housewares section and see some cute clothes along the way. I head back for a cart and figure I'll check out their clothes. I found a cart full and tried them on, several trips into the dressing room with 6 items each time. And since I had money left from not buying a couch, I spent it on clothes. I got 3 pairs of pants, 3 tank tops, and 2 shirts that I can wear to work, and 2 boxes of notecards. All for the grand total of...............$147. I had a Visa gift card with $30 on it so I really only spent $117. Pretty good I think-since usually when I go shopping I leave with maybe 2 pairs of pants and few shirts for much more than that price, of course that's when I shop at Ann Taylor. So that's my shopping for the day! No couch, but clothes instead. So at least I'll look cute on my futon! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ames!!!

I finally popped in for a visit. Very cute blog and I love your headshot.

Now that you're done shopping,let me know when you're ready for a fix-up because the cute IT guy I work with would be a fun pub crawl companion for you one of these days. Let me know.

PS--his name is Mike, never married, 30-something, he's from Britain and he has sisters. So, you know, he's good around the girls and does not behave like an ass. Loves South Park.

JulesinParadise said...

You always look too cute, dear! and there is nothing wrong with a futon!