Sunday, July 09, 2006

Good Morning!

I just got back in from taking Peanut for a walk and the weather is soo nice, not too hot with a breaze, if only it would stay just like this all summer! Yeah right!

Well, yesterday's lunch with the girls was very nice. The food was great and it was nice to see everyone after soo long. Most are married with kids so a lot of baby pictures going around. I passed pics of Peanut of course! Then I got home and had a nice dinner with a friend. I was just an eating fool yesterday. On today's agenda: shopping! I need some new shirts, some things for the house and I really need to buy a couch! Let me tell you Friday when I decided to go and look at couches. The saleslady approached me and asked if she could help me and I told her no, I just wanted to look and that I was not going to buy a thing today. So I walk around and sit on some couches and look at the colors and prices, etc. And everytime I turned around-there she was. IT made me not want to buy from them and that I couldn't really take the time to look. That is one thing I don't like-when salespeople follow you around. Like I'm going to steal a couch and walk out the door with it-I know, I know, they work for a commission, and she was there to help me, but I told her that I wasn't buying anything. Next time I go, I'm only bringing my keys and phone into the store, maybe then they will believe me that I am not buying anything. Well, I guess I need to get moving! Hope you enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: