Friday, April 18, 2008

Whinning and men

My poor dear is sick in bed. He came home from work today complaining that he was getting sick. Then I hear him moaning and groaning and whining. Men sure are whimps when they are sick! He got the chills and we had to turn off all fans-I am sweating!!! Then he takes a hot shower because he is cold, gets on long pants, long sleeves, and under 2 comforters, still moaning and groaning the entire time. I, being the good future wife, take his temp, give him meds, and make him drink and eat. He started off with a 99 temp, then 100.4, then 101 then 100.6 I'm hoping it will keep going down.

I think the last time I was sick like this, he didn't want to get sick so only brought me gatoraid and left.

I know, I know. Men are different from women and can't handle being sick.


On a different note, I think I found a DJ. Robin and I are going to look at Bridesmaid dresses on Sunday and I'm trying to find someone to do my makeup for the wedding so I have a few calls out for that. It seems to be coming along. We have a tight budget so we are trying to keep things simple but fun and different. I'm getting excited to have some more things to check off my list! I just need to keep things moving!

Off to tend to my sicko. It's medicine and temperature time.

1 comment:

Robin said...

no dress shopping today...bummer!

Let's try again real soon....and let's do a Thai lunch with it?

:-)Robin