Thursday, April 24, 2008

A little relief

Today Peanut had her CT scan. The doctor called a little afternoon to report that everything went well. It doesn't appear to be into her chest cavity and should just be a little under the surface. He says there's only 1% chance that it could be in her chest cavity. Whew!! I am so relieved to know that it should be minor. Of course the estimate has gone down considerably as well. That's another huge relief! She will have surgery on Tuesday so say your prayers that all goes well. He even said she may be able to go home that day! Or just a one night stay, depending on how she recovers.

The wedding planning continues to progress. Not sure if I told you, but I booked a DJ and the girl that's doing my flowers gave me a lower rate than before since I want things simple, yet elegant. I need all the help I can get to cut costs! I am going to sit down this weekend and see what's next to do...I already know, but need to figure out when to do it...save the dates!! Gotta figure out a time when Phil and I can go to the beach and take some pics to use with the save the dates. I have tentative plans to go dress shopping with Robin on Sunday so hopefully we can figure out a bridesmaids dress option.

Keep Peanut in your prayers that she can make it through this and not have to visit the vet for anything other than vaccines!

1 comment:

Michele L from Tampa said...

thinking of peanut! and of you. poor thing i bet he is so sick of the vets too! UGH is right!