Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

I hope each of you have a safe evening!

Michele tagged me for and end of the year Challenge...

What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before? a few things-went back to school to start on my masters, hired an attorney

Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? didn't make a resolution but have one in mind for 2008-recycle more things and ride my bike 4-5 times a week

Did anyone close to you give birth? yes-my uncle's wife, on Christmas day, but she was delivered early, at 28 weeks, so she's in the NICU until March. My cousin's name is Allston Cross so keep her in your prayers

Did anyone close to you die? not close to me, but a volunteer from my school passed away and Phil's great uncle died just the other day

What countries did you visit? Bahamas

What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? a new car

What was your biggest achievement of the year? going back to school for my masters and moving schools (really leaving my comfort zone!!)

What was your biggest failure? gaining weight

Did you suffer illness or injury? just a minor one compared to Peanut's wounds

What was the best thing you bought? a new switch to keep my AC running

Whose behavior merited celebration? not sure

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? not sure

Where did most of your money go? Peanut's bills, daily living bills, and clothes!!

What did you get really, really, really excited about? Ummm....getting engaged!!!!

Compared to this time last year, are you: much happier, richer, nicer. don't know

What do you wish you'd done more of? gone to crops

What was your favorite TV program? Desperate Housewives and Reality Shows-Amazing Race, Biggest Loser, Big Brother...

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? no hating

What was the best book you read this year? still reading it-The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks

What did you want and get? a Diamond Ring!!!!

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 32 and got engaged!!!! First I went to Kip's for a pool party, then out to dinner with Phil and then to the beach where he proposed!!

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? By far-not having to deal with a pit bull attack!!

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? comfy lounge pants, no bra, t-shirt and no shoes and hair in a pony tail

What political issue stirred you the most? don't know

Who did you miss? no one

Who was the best new person (people) you met? my new staff-they are wonderful!

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007. Take chances, no matter how scary it may be!

1 comment:

Michele L from Tampa said...

and she posts lol. naturally I have to tag you so you will blog! hope you have a wonderful new years and a very safe one! kiss peanut for me. miss you!