Monday, December 24, 2007

Don't Get Your Tinsel in a Tangle!

Only 1 more day! Are you ready? I am! Is your shopping finished? Yep! Are the presents wrapped? Sure are!

I am so glad to be on vacation. I was starting to really stress out last week...just too much to do and too close to Christmas! But time for some rest.

This is a picture of my girl-I put this on my Christmas cards. Isn't she precious?! She hated every minute of it!



This was at the beginning of the photo shoot...


Now this one is towards the end...


So today we are off to have our family Christmas Eve lunch with my mom, Bill and brothers. My parents wanted to start a tradition for our family so that's what they came up with. We go to Bennagin's. Later on today, we are headed to Grandma's for her Open House. We have Oyster Stew, finger foods, and get to open Grandma's present! Tomorrow we will go to my mom's for Christmas day dinner. Pretty busy time!!
Hope you have a Wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

Michele L from Tampa said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Love the pix of peanut!

:Jayne said...

Merry Christmas Amy & Peanut!

:J

Kip said...

Merry Christmas Amy and I loved your Christmas card!!!