Sunday, December 16, 2007

Tagged by Robin...

1. What one person has most inspired you in your career? I think my mom since she is a teacher and I always wanted to be a teacher.

2. If money were not an issue, where would you live? I'd have a home in Florida on the water-west coast and a home in the mountains with a wonderful view.

3. What is the best advice you ever received? If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. AND You get what you get and you don't throw a fit-got that from former student and use it all the time with my kids.

4. What is your favorite time of the day? I like crawling into my bed and curling up with Peanut.

5. What is the best invention since sliced bread? not sure-maybe the microwave, ceiling fan, computer, digital camera...lots!

6. Not including family or friends, the top three things you’re thankful for? I am thankful to have a career that I love, the opportunity to further my education and that I own my home.

7. If you had that mobile phone service, who would be in your top five (Which five people do you talk to on the phone the most)? Phil, my mom, Phil, my mom, oh already said them, umm...grandma...that's it really-everyone else I text.

8 What things need to happen for you to have a good day? Wake up

9. What is your favorite every day outfit? shorts, t-shirt (no bra-I know TMI) and no shoes or flip flops

10. When you are alone in the car, what do you do? sing

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Nissan Sentra

12. What one person, whom you have never met, do you wish you could have lunch with? My mom's dad

13. What is the one part of your body that you like the most? my hair, eyes

14. What song, playing on the radio currently, is your favorite to hear? Bubbly

15. What is the one piece of advice that you wish you could give someone? Don't know...

16. What are you looking forward to right now? Getting married

17. What are the TV shows you watch every week, and hate to miss? Desperate Housewives, Amazing Race, Biggest Loser

18. What is the dinner that your family eats once a week? chicken

19. If you just won $100,000, what would you use the money for? down payment for a house, pay off my debt, and the rest for the wedding/honeymoon.

20. Name one random fact about you that you think most people do not know. My hands shake a lot.

1 comment:

Robin said...

That was fun!!! ....:-)Robin