Friday, October 12, 2007

2 in one week!

I know-can you believe it?!



Well...I have a lot to update you on.



First-We have a reception cite! YAY!!!! We are having the reception at the Heritage hotel in downtown St. Pete and we were given a pretty good deal since we are friends with the GM. So one thing to check off my list and about 100 more to go. Actually, I am relaxed now, knowing that the reception site is taken care of.



Second-Peanut had to go back to the vet this afternoon. She had this mass under her skin that was tough but had an indentation in it...I had just been keeping my eye on it as I figured it was scar tissue. Well, I got home from work this afternoon and her fur was matted there so I knew something was wrong. We went to the vet and it turns out to be an absess. So they cleaned it, and shaved that area and gave her some pain meds and antibiotics. I'm just hoping that is clears up and doesn't come back.



Third-I am getting a check from the dog owners insurance company to pay for my medical bills...not Peanut's. We are still going after the owner for that and for my pain and suffering too.



And Finally-GO KNIGHTS!!!!! UCF is plaing USF tomorrow and though I am a USF student, I have to root for the KNIGHTS!!! That's where I had all my college fun!

1 comment:

Kip said...

Cool, the reception will be close and it's a neat place!!

Hope the abcess goes away quickly!