Monday, October 08, 2007

I'm updating!

I've been harrassed by those who want to read more current things on my blog so here you go...

My grandma had triple bypass surgery 3 weeks ago and was in the hospital for 2 weeks due to some complications. She's better now, and we are all taking shifts to care for her. I'll be over there tomorrow night to give her dinner and get her ready for bed then I'll come home and rest. I'm glad everything worked out ok with her. She is a trooper and was off the ventalator within 3 hours of the surgery. I love her dearly and want her to be around to meet my children.

The wedding plans are slow going...I've put things off for a while now that we've changed the date and it's a ways away. I know time will fly but I was a little busy recently. I've called a place today that we are thinking of having the reception and am waiting to hear back from her.

On the school front, I love my job. Did I already tell you that? Well, in case you forgot I'll tell you again...I love my job. I have a room mom and she rocks! She notifies the parents of things we need in class, prints flyers, you name it-she does it.

Phil and I are doing great, except he keeps adding to our guest list and tells me that I'm the one that wants a big wedding...hmm...
By the way we have a wedding website, it's still in the works, but here's the link...
http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/AmyVail&PhilMatthews

Stop by and see the site. I have to update it at school as my home computer doesn't like that I visit that site, so it will get updated when I have a few moments.

I guess that's it. Check back again in a month for another update... :-)

1 comment:

Robin said...

tell your grandma hi for me!!


...lol...another month....very funny!