Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My couches


Here are some pictures of my couches. As you can see Peanut has made herself at home on the arm rest with a view out the door.








Here's a picture of her today as we were both bums on the couch.
That's her favorite spot. She is such a good dog!
These past few days of being sick, when I was lying in bed or on the couch, she was too. She slept right along with me. During the few times that I would get up, I made sure I took her out to get some exercise and played with her until my energy was used up, then back to the couch.


So today, I worked a little more on the album I am making for my mom. I may do a little more tonight too. I need to get it done as it has been in the works for about a year now. My new goal is Christmas. It was nice to have the time to scrap today! I should get sick more often-NO WAY! This stinks! I felt lousy! Back to work tomorrow for me-but hey, it's Thursday, so only 2 days that I have to work this week. Ok-back to the couch!

1 comment:

eljay716 said...

Glad you are feeling better and I love the furniture!