Thursday, August 24, 2006

Long day today!

Oh my! I am tired! In fact I came home from work, and took a 2 hour nap! Felt good though! I'll be headed back to bed in about an hour too.

The kids were very testy today. They didn't listen, and were very whiny! I have 18 kids and 12 of them are boys that just want to talk, talk, talk or whine, whine, whine. And they all get upset when they don't get their way. Now I usually have a few like that every year, but this year, there are twice the amount. I just can't take it. And of course when they do something wrong, they never did it is what they tell their parents. So I have parents that deny the fact that their child is a little Pain in the A##. Frustrating! My mom never denied my behavior and the teacher was always right. I have this one kid who was crawling around under the table and I said to him, get out from under there, you don't do that at home do you? The little SH** said yes I do. So I say you even do that at a resturaunt? His response-Yes. UGH!!!!!!!! But on the flip side, my twins-yes I have a set of identical twins in my class- brought me a flower and some cookies and a brownie. They are the light of my day as are a few of the other girls. This is going to be a long year!

But hey, it's almost Friday! So I only have one more day left this week and I'll be napping a lot this weekend as I think this illness is really taking it out of me. I don't think I have ever felt this bad.

Robin and I are going on another Hilltop cruise (scrapbooking group) in May. This year we are headed to Bahamas. We went to Mexico in April and it was a blast. That was my first cruise and now I think I'm hooked. I may not do much (or any) scrapbooking on this cruise though-it's too much fun on the ship! SHHH! Don't tell Linda! Most of the gang that is going will have suites, but Robin and I figure, not much time will be spent in the room, pretty much just sleeping and changing and that worked for us last time, so we are going to have an inside room that has 2 beds and no view. Need to go tell Linda now and send our deposits. Anyone else want to go???? You don't have to be a scrapbooker! Think about it!

Have a good night!

2 comments:

eljay716 said...

I heard that!!! You know better than to try to keep "very little scrapbooking a secret from me!" I who am the queen of very little scrapping! I don't care what you do, I am thrilled you two are going. Get some rest, take all the naps you can. Being very lazy is what you need.
Linda

JulesinParadise said...

You can always come join Dee, Teri, and I for a cocktail on our balcony! Glad to hear to hear you and Robin are coming again!