Monday, August 21, 2006

Home Sick

Ugh!! I hate being sick! I woke up Sunday around 3:00 with my throat killing me and fever, body aches and pains. So I spent the day yesterday laying in bed. I decided to call the Dr. yesterday-I pay enough money-so they can help me on the weekends, right?! Anyway, the Dr on call told me that he would prescribe me the Zpack but didn't want me to start it until I've had this 24 hours, in case it is just a virus and not a bacterial infection. So this morning I started it. I think I have tonsilitis as they are huge and gross. I can barely eat-even soft foods. I really want some Kraft Maccaroni and Cheese and some creamed spinach from Boston Market, but I don't know if I can swallow those yet, so giving myself a little more time. I took today off from work and tomorrow too. I may even take Wednesday off too. I just want to be done with this!

On Saturday, Robin and I hopped on the bus that Whims rented and went to other scrapbooking stores. There were about 25 from Whims and then we picked up another 25 from a store in Tampa. We got an awesome goodie bag that was probably worth the price of the trip. The door prizes began and yours truly won the first one. Again probably worth more than what I paid so well worth it! Then we headed to a store in Lakeland and shopped there. Of course we picked up some things-but I only spent $25. Back on the bus as they served us lunch which was included in the price of the trip and then on our way to Melbourne to another shop. Of course, bought some stuff-only spent $30 and then we waited and waited and waited. We were supposed to only be there for 2 hours, but they had to manually enter in any sale items and I think we all found things on sale. We were at that store for 4 hours. I told a friend of mine from college that we were going to be there-Laene, and she stopped by and said hello. So back on the bus and finally on our way home. More door prizes-25 I think and one big prize. The shop in Lakeland also gave away a huge basket of goodies too. Robin won a door prize too so we both scored! We also did a make and take on our way to Melbourne. Then on the way home, we played Bingo. It was a lot of fun! So at least I got to do something fun this weekend and wasn't sick for that! I'll try to post some pictures of the goodie bag stuff and my door prize items. What the heck, I'll show you some things I got too. Hope you all are feeling well and had a good day!

No comments: