Thursday, June 29, 2006

Busy Week!


I know I have stepped away from the blog world, but only briefly! I have been crazy busy with teaching again...I take that back, I have been EXHAUSTED from teaching the little ones. I have hit the gym twice this week and the dog park nearly every day-I'm feeling guilty for leaving my girl alone for such a long day again...here's a cute picture of her in bed-her favorite place. I have been wishing that we could stay in bed longer instead of getting up so early for work.


Anyway, I am going to "Babysit" by 17 year old brother tonight. I know what you are thinking, "Why does a 17 year old need a babysitter?" Well, my parents are taking Pat to Orientation for college and need someone to be Tim's guardian for the night. So I'll be heading up to Clearwater to pick him up in a little bit and bring him back to my house for the night. I think we will go get some dinner somewhere and maybe pick up a movie to watch.
Only one more day left this week of teaching and it's pay day too! I can't wait! I think I'll treat myself to a manicure and pedicure this weekend. Also planning on taking Peanut to the Vet for some shots.

1 comment:

Kip said...

so glad you FINALLY blogged again!! That picture is so adorable! Have fun with Patrick and tell him I said hi and give him a big ole squishy hug from me!