Friday, June 23, 2006

2 down...

and 19 more to go! That is days that I have to work. I actually like the kids and the job. It's pretty easy...No stress of a Principal, the parents or any paperwork. But I know that will all change soon enough. So I went to Salsa lessons on Thursday night! I have NO, I repeat, NO rhythm but I went anyway and had a blast...so I think I'll go again. Also spent Friday afternoon at the beach with the girls from work. Didn't stay too long, as we are going back to the beach again today and will be spending more time there today. I need to scrap a bunch of pictures and should have gone to the Hilltop memories crop today but, I just am not up for it yet. Maybe next month I'll be excited about scrapping again. Anyway, getting ready for the beach. I hope you have a great Saturday!

3 comments:

Kip said...

Glad to hear you like the kids! We missed you today. I got lots done though.

Kip

eljay716 said...

july 22nd come on, we miss you and Robin too. Lovin your blog.
Linda

JulesinParadise said...

Glad you are having fun this summer along with work. Have a good time at the beach and I love Salsa music...you can teach us all the moves for the next cruise!