Wednesday, September 24, 2008

45 days and Boston bound!

Today we have 45 days until the wedding! It's getting so close and still a lot to wrap up. But no time for doing wedding stuff...I'm going to BOSTON for my Bachellorette Party this weekend! I am packed, Peanut's packed and my sub plans are finished. Robin's meeting me here and then we will take Peanut to the vet for boarding and then off to the airport to meet the rest of the gang at Friday's for a pre-flight cocktail and a bite to eat. It's supposed to be chilly up there and I am sooo not ready for that! I live in Florida where we are only chilly for a few days and I try not to leave my house those days, except for going to work...

Anyway, I'm sure a lot of pictures will be taken. I'll try to post some of the better ones, but I understand I will be drinking a little bit this weekend, so no embarrassing pictures will be posted!

45 days...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boston, here we come! :-)Robin