Tuesday, October 07, 2008

One month left!

Yikes! It's getting soo close!

Boston was a blast! We all had soo much fun and laughed quite a bit. It rained all weekend but that didn't dampen the fun. We had many tasty drinks and took in the sights of Boston and Providence. Cari showed us the town and was a great tour guide! As soon as I get everyone pics I'll post the ones I can...

My shower is this weekend and I'm getting excited! It'll be at Robin's house-THANK YOU ROBIN!!

Now if people would just send back their RSVP's for the wedding I'd be a happy camper! We still have several out and Phil thinks we will just tell them they can't come...I tried to explain that they may just show up and we won't have food or seats for them...so I'll be making a few (several) phone calls next week!

We have a cake tasting on Saturday and my dress fitting next weekend. We are getting our marriage license next week too. I picked up the favors today and am getting together with Faylene for my flowers this week or next. It's all coming together and though I'm a little worried, I am trying to stay positive and not let the little things get to me. I know I need to keep thinking that way.

ONE MONTH!!

2 comments:

Kip said...

ahhh, this is the fun countdown time and you need to document it all! I need to send you my "acceptance" too...sorry, I'm so lame but you know I'm coming!

Unknown said...

See ya this weekend Bride to Be!
:-)Robin