Monday, September 08, 2008

2 months!!!

Today is 2 months until we get married. Kinda weird to think about it. You know when we first got engaged I knew the date would come, but it was soo far away. Now that we are 2 months away, I am freaking out. Is everything going to be ready? Will the DJ, photographer and drummer show up? Will it rain? Will I have a zit? Haha!!

I know-I need to stop stressing about things that I can't change or do anything about at this point.

There is still so much to do. Like write out the ceremony, write our vows, confirm the flowers and figure out what she's going to do, decide on and order the cakes, find a cake topper, buy the unity candle, finish buying the girls some things, OH and the 2 BIGGIES-figure out what Phil and the guys are going to wear and plan the honeymoon. We have been getting back the RSVP's and it's exciting that everyone is so excited about coming. Every once in a while, someone writes a little message on the card and it's so nice.

We got our first gift today! Phil's grandma sent us a check!! A big one too!!! So far she is the only one that won't be able to make it.

So with 2 months left, I better get off here and get to work! Oh and I need to make hotel reservations for the night before and night of, work on the guest book, the list goes on and on...

No comments: