Monday, August 25, 2008

Oh my!

Only 2 months and 2 weeks until we get married. I am starting to feel like everything won't get done in time. I'm short of breath right now, starting to hyperventilate and I'm sitting down. Overwhelmed is an understatement! The invites are done-for the most part. I have a few addresses I am waiting on, but the majority will be in the mail tomorrow or Wednesday! That is one major check on my ever growing list!

Now I need to help my mom find a dress, take my dress in for a fitting, find something that Phil and the guys are going to wear, nag Phil to plan the honeymoon, and the list goes on and on! I don't even think I really know what all needs to get done.

On a lighter note, this year's class is soooo sweet! I love them! They are so well behaved and actually are afraid if they have to put their head down in time out.

This weekend we are going on our Family camping trip. Peanut is going to the vet for boarding. I know she will hate it since we have been together for a long time. Not sure when it was that she was in boarding last.

Ok-time for bed. Tomorrow it will be 2 months and 13 days. AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's getting closer and I am getting excited for ya!!

Hey, when is Mt. Dora and can I come?? New email...see my blog and email me please!! :-)

Kip said...

fYour wedding invites are darling!!