Thursday, August 14, 2008

Holy SH**!!

86 days left! I can't believe that we only have 86 days until the wedding.

I'm back to work and my room is ready. This year I feel a lot more prepared than last year. I know what is expected at the Fundamental school and am more comfortable. Also we only had 1 day of meetings. All the others were spent working in our rooms.

Phil and I joined the gym this week. It's only $10 a month. We started last night and tonight we are taking a break. hehe! Oh and I've eaten out every day for lunch too. Tomorrow we have an all day training to go over new Kindergarten things and of course will eat out again. But we are for sure going to the gym tomorrow!

Saturday we are going to our tasting for our reception. I'm excited to see what our choices will be! I also NEED to work on the invitations!!

Only 35 minutes until Big Brother! It's eviction night and I am bummed that either girl will be voted out! APRIL, JERRY and MICHELLE need to GO HOME!!!!

No comments: