Friday, August 08, 2008

I'm back on...

My computer has been returned to me. It has been wiped clean so no more viruses and also no more documents and pictures. I do have a DVD of pictures and everything else that was on my computer when it crashed.

I am sitting here in the backroom of my place and actually scrappbooking! Well, sort of. My principal gave us 4 index cards to decorate and label with different things.
My Favorite hobby...
In the future my goal is to...
The person/people I look up to...
My favorite subject...

So being the scrapbooker that I am I decided I had to decorate the index cards with scrapbook paper and of course they all have to be scrappy. I want to use some pictures like for the goal one and people one, so I went to the dvd full of pics to get some and oh my...I didn't realize how much stuff/crap I had on there! That might have to be tomorrow afternoon or Sunday's project.

Yesterday was my birthday and it was very nice. Now I didn't get as nice of a present as last year, but really how can you top an engagement ring?! Phil made us dinner-Chicken Marsala, YUMMY, and he gave me an ipod. Yes, I am the last one to get one! It's soo cool. Love the ease of using it and the sound is amazing with these headphones!

Back to school on Monday! UGH! Actually, I am ok with it. I need to get off my rear and lose some of this weight I gained over the summer. I need to zip up that dress!! We are also joining a gym and I'm going back to WW.

Tomorrow I'm going to get a pedicure with my mom, her first, and then lunch. Later on, I'm heading out for a girls night with Diane. The boys are watching the Bucs and I'm sure will be having a few drinks themselves.

1 comment:

Roz said...

Glad to hear you are back up and running. Didn't the summer fly by??? Good luck tomorrow. I will think of you and all my teacher pals as we all sit in meetings. HUGS!