Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I'm engaged!

Yesterday, August 7th was my birthday and Phil and I went to dinner at Carrabbas' and then to the beach to watch the sunset. Before we left for dinner he told me that I can open my present when we get back from dinner and the beach.

As we were watching the sunset and looking around at everything, he says Look what I found in the sand. I turn to look and he's holding a ring-I was shocked! So he asked and I of course said.....YES!!!!!!
Here's a picture of my beautiful ring.


It's 3/4 ct. and is a Leo diamond-apparently the cut is better with a Leo diamond and the clarity is supposed to be better too. But I don't care about all that-it's just beautiful!!
I can't stop smiling and looking at the ring!

6 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Great news Amy! Big congrats to Phil ! Your ring is lovely!

eljay716 said...

Good job Amy!!! good job Phil! gorgeous ring! I am thrilled for you.. love ya..
me

:Jayne said...

Congrats Amy & Phil! Your ring is gorgeous!

:J

Kip said...

It's a beautiful ring Amy and I'm happy you're happy!

Cheryl said...

WAHOOOOOOOO for you. Congrats and much happiness. When should I start shopping for a "Bridesmaids dress"??? Just kidding.

Roz said...

SO happy for you and Phil! Your ring is beautiful...and you sound so happy again. Now, post a picture of the both of you...maybe Peanut can take the photo!