Monday, August 13, 2007

Did I tell you

That I'm engaged!!! I still can't believe it! I am on cloud nine and can't stop smiling. I love my ring and love my fiance! It's weird calling him that. He's been really great about listening to my ideas and looking at what I've found in the magazines. I don't want to wear him out so I'm trying not to talk about it daily. But it's so hard not too! That's all that's been on my mind.

Until today, well only a little bit of it anyway. I went to my classroom today and man what a mess! I never knew I had that much stuff, but after 9 years of teaching, I have collected quite a bit. I tried to get my furniture in order and it was really tough-always is, but was getting easier, but now that I have a portable with different furniture than what I'm used to, it was the hardest yet. But I left there with it all how I wanted it, so tomorrow I'll start unpacking my stuff and unit materials. FUN, FUN! Anyone want to help?!

Ok, gotta run. Peanut and I are headed to the vet for a follow up visit. She's doing ok, been limping some, so she's in pain and I can't seem to pick her up without hurting her. :-(

2 comments:

Kip said...

Just wanted to say hi and it seemed strange without you there today :(

Kate G said...

wow, sorry about your dog. Portable? What?? congrats on your engagement... seems like I missed a lot in 3 months. fill me in!