Sunday, August 26, 2007

I LOVE....

* My new school!!!! Everyone is so nice, they do their job, they don't complain, and they are always willing to help.

* My new class!!!! They are sooo sweet! Even my little pistols are so sweet. And their parents-OMG-they are so very supportive. I had one little boy that was hysterical on the first day and he calmed down soon after I started reading a story. A couple hours later, he told me that he loved me. Hasn't cried since! I do have another boy that gets teary every few hours, but once I reassure him that we will be going home soon (even if the day just started) then he is fine until an hour later-when I reassure him again. I LOVE THEM!!!

* My Fiance!!!! We are so happy! Even Phil is getting into the wedding planning with me. He still picks up my hand and looks at my ring. Yesterday we were at a friend of his house and they hadn't seen the ring or us since we got engaged. His wife and I were in their daughter's room talking all about how it happened and in walked Phil to make sure that he did a good job. Of course she and I both said yes!!! He is moving in soon and don't tell him, but I'm not ready to share my bed every night with him. I enjoy having the bed to myself. Not to mention, if I don't want to wash the dishes or throw my stuff on the table and leave it for a few days, I don't have to worry about someone else getting irritated that I am not cleaning up. I know that will have to change.

* My dog Peanut!!!! She got the all clear from the vet last week and she is almost back to her old self. They are so impressed that she has healed as well as she has. I told them I didn't know what I was going to do now that we don't have to go to the vet every week. We have been there every week-sometimes twice a week-since this has happened. I told them that I will have to bring her by for a visit so they can see her. She will be boarding there in a few weeks when we go to PA, so I know she will be in good hands and will be spoiled!

* My family!!!! My brothers are now out of the house and off to college. My mom and stepdad are beside themselves. The house is quiet. I told my mom that she needs to pick up scrapbooking more so she can occupy her time. At least we have a wedding to plan so that will occupy her.

* My friends!!!! I have asked Robin to be my Maid of Honor and am so happy that she said yes. I promise not to be a Bridezilla! Now I need to ask a few more friends to be in the wedding. But who? I have so many great friends.

So there you have it! I'm off to clean my house. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Michele L from Tampa said...

So glad you love your school! That makes a world of everything! He is too funny, lucky he wants toassist in the planning! And excellent news on Peanut! I am so glad he is good!