Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Today is my mom's birthday. She is 29 and holding...if you figure I'm 31-she had to be not yet born to have me!

When I was younger, I always knew my mom's age as she was 20 when she had me. Well she kept trying to tell me that she was 29-every year. Being the smarty pants that I am, I would always tell her she was wrong and that couldn't be. I used to think nothing was wrong with telling your age. But as I'm getting older, I see why she wanted to remain 29.

So Happy 29th Birthday Mom!
(not that she'll see this as she doesn't know about the blog)

Also Happy Birthday Gracie!

2 comments:

Kip said...

Tell your mom that I said Happy 29th please!!! And where is this dump that you take things to????

JulesinParadise said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! My mom was 21 by 2 wks. when I was born and she was a Gemini too!