Monday, May 28, 2007

Whose idea was it anyway?

I don't think it was mine, but if it was, I must have been on drugs or something. Only kidding, but seriously, why did I decide to take 2 Research classes this summer????

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! One is really kicking my butt. I have 4-5 different (in depth and difficult) assignments due every 3-4 days. So if you don't see me, you know what I'll be doing. Good thing I'm not working this summer, and no I didn't want to go to the beach every once in a while or just be a bum a little but this summer...oh well. As for the other class, I can handle it, but it's still a tough one!

On a side note, did I tell you how very excited I am about going to the other school??!!! I am SOOOOO excited!!!!

Had a fun, relaxing weekend-good thing since I'll be spending the rest of the summer on the computer or at the Library doing research.
Saturday, we went on a friends' boat and it was just a nice time.
Sunday, we went to the beach-again very relaxing. Sunday night I decided to be a bum on the couch in my comfy clothes instead of going out and getting all dressed up.
Today, I went up to my mom's for a cookout. Then home to do homework-UGH!!!
Tomorrow I will be back to my classroom to get the last remaining items. On Friday, I took 3 truckloads to the new school and one truckload of things home to go through and get organized.
I'll be setting the turtle free tomorrow in the pond at the school. I'll be sad to let it go, but glad to know it can continue it's life in a nice (roomy) place. (And don't tell it-but I'll be glad to not have to clean it's tank every few weeks!)

Well, I have caught you up on my OH SO FUN SUMMER-not.
I'll try to get out of the house every so often and let you know what I do.

No comments: