Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Productive Research

I was trying to catch up on my homework last night but was not having any luck. So this morning I headed to the Library for some help. I am so glad I did. I am caught up on homework and now have a better understanding of how to find research articles. I got a surprise while I was in the Library. A parking ticket. I guess I spent too much time in the Library-3 hours...and only had 2 1/2 hours in the meters...oh well.

So on tomorrow's agenda:
pay bills
wash sheets
start going through the piles and piles and piles of things I brought home from my class
call around for renter's/homeowners insurance
start on my next homework assignment
clean up scraproom
make a card for my brother
buy Peanut a new toy
and the most important-get a pedicure

We'll see how many of those things I actually get done.

I am soooo glad I am on vacation!!! It is so nice!

No comments: