Wednesday, June 11, 2008

RUT RO!!!

I called our reception site yesterday to set up a tasting. We chat for a while and then she tells me that they are now under new owners and will be doing some construction to the hotel which should be done a week before the wedding. (Sure-we all know how construction works!! I'm sure there will be a delay!) Then she tells me that the new owners and possibly reducing the banquet room which would then not be able to accomodate our guests!! Are you kidding me?! Now what am I supposed to do?? Sit and wait for the owners to decide? Hope that the construction will be complete? Stand there and make them work faster? AGH!!!! I have been on the phone this morning to see who is available for a reception site and now I'll have to find a caterer and figure out th ebar situation. UGH!!! And I was hoping to catch up on classwork today as I have some major stuff due next week.

I can't change the date since I already have a DJ and photographer so that's out.
Keep me in your thoughts that it will all work out and we will still have a very nice reception.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Can't believe that??! Was hoping to come here and find some good news... that you found an even better place! Not yet. I am sure it's out there and you will find it! Let me know if I can do anything to help out.

Robin :-)