Friday, May 09, 2008

Check!



The bridesmaid dresses-Check!!!
My mom saw this dress in the Sunday JCPenney's ad. I checked it out and thought it was cute. After going to see it in person, and trying one on myself. I shared it with the girls and Diane and I went to check it out. We decided to go for it. I got a dress for Cari and Robin in their sizes and they fift perfect. Ready for the best part?!! They were only $25 each!!!!

Here's a picture:



I know it's not your typical bridesmaid dress, but the colors are the colors I'm using. Also the girls can wear them again. In fact, Cari wants to wear it before the wedding. haha! I might go get myself one to wear too-not to the wedding of course.
I am soo glad that is done. I was starting to get worried that I wouldn't find a dress for the girls that I liked in a decent price range.

1 comment:

eljay716 said...

that is a wonderful dress!! your bridesmaids must really love you and your selection. good for you!