Monday, February 04, 2008

Time to catch up!

I have been enjoying coming home to someone. We are getting along very well and he is a sweetie! We take turns cooking and washing the dishes and tonight he is cooking. I told him I was starving so he made me an appitizer until our dinner is ready. Yesterday was Superbowl Sunday and we decided not to go anywhere and just hang out here at home. We made a pizza and watched the game-well he did-I scrapbooked! He couldn't believe I was going to scrapbook, but I told him the game really doesn't matter to me-just the commercials. I thought they were so so. My favorite was the dalmation and horse one.

In a few weeks I'll be shopping for wedding dresses. Kinda getting nervousm, but excited too.

Ok-gotta go-Dinner's ready!!!

4 comments:

Robin said...

I was wondering if you were ever gonna blog again? Glad you did...and glad ya'll are doing well. 11 days Amy, 11 days!

Robin

Cheryl said...

Sounds like things are going well. So glad you are so happy.

Good luck with the wedding dress hunt.

Kip said...

Glad you blogged and glad you're enjoying each other's company!

Michele L from Tampa said...

Just to make you blog again I tagged you lol. Can not wait to see you!