Saturday, February 09, 2008

Another Tag from Michele

10 Years Ago: I was living in Orlando, teaching 3rd grade and hating every minute of it. My family moved to Tennessee and I was living with my friend Diane in a tiny appartment.

On my to-do list today: Finish the laundry, go to the mall to find something cute to wear cuz Phil and I are going out to a Beach Bar this afternoon, go to the Beach Bar :-)

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:pay off my credit card bills, buy a house on the water, buy a boat for Phil, buy a new car, pay for the wedding, invest, maybe quit teaching and start a business.

3 places I have lived: St. Pete, Orlando, Jacksonville

5 Jobs that I have had:
Sandwich maker at a resturaunt
Cashier at Burger King
Day care teacher
Nanny
KDG teacher

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I was Salutatorian for my High School's magnet program.
2. I'm pigeon toed.
3. I am an only child, but LOVE my 2 brothers!!!!
4. I'm allergic to cats and dogs.
5. I love dark chocolate truffles!!

I tag:
Robin and anyone else who reads my blog!

1 comment:

Robin said...

WOW! Me? ...I've got to give it some thought!

Robin :-)